Information provided pursuant to and for the effects of the former article 14 EU Reg. 679/2016
1. INTRODUCTION In compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016, we hereby provide the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing the personal data to those who consult the pages of the borsalinocity.it website , as data controller. This information is valid only for this website borsalinocity.it and not for other websites that may be consulted via links published on this site; on such third-party websites, the data controller is not to be considered in any way responsible. Users are informed that the hosting of this website is provided by Aruba S.p.A., with registered office in Via San Clemente, 53 - Ponte San Pietro (BG), VAT number 01573850516, whose servers host the website they are located in Italy.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Regarding only technical aspects and protocols, we wish to inform you that:
• The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website may acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
• This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
• This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
• These data can be used to ascertain any responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited on the User's device (usually to the browser), where they are stored in order to recognize this device at the next visit. In fact, at each subsequent visit, cookies are sent to the site by the user's device.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the expiration date and a value, usually a unique number generated randomly by the computer. The server of the website that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the user when he returns to visit a site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can be installed not only by the same operator of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them . This happens because on the visited site may be present elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than the site visited.
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
• session cookies (temporary) automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
• persistent cookie active until its expiration date or its cancellation by the user.
• first-party cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting.
• third-party cookies sent to the browser by other sites and not by the site you are visiting.
• technical cookie
- navigation / indispensable / performance / process / security cookies contributes to the operation of the site, for example gives the possibility to browse through the pages or access protected areas. If it is blocked, the site can not function properly.
- feature / preferences / localization / session status cookies allow to store information that modifies the behavior or the appearance of the site (preferred language, size of texts and characters, geographical area in which you are located). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised.
- statistical / analytic cookie a) first-party or b) third-party with IP masking, without cross data (similar to technical cookies for purposes), is used to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website to understand how the visitors interact.
• non-technical cookies
- third-party statistical / analytic cookies without IP masking, with data crossing, are used to collect information, generate usage statistics, with the possibility of identifying and tracking the website user, in order to understand how visitors interact.
- profiling / advertising / advertising / tracking / conversion cookies for the selection of advertising based on what is relevant for a user (personalized ads). Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
Below we report all information on cookies installed through this site, and the necessary instructions on how to manage the preferences of users regarding them.
UnaFilm Srl wishes to inform Users that its website borsalinocity.it may use the following types of cookies:
• First Party Technical Cookies, which do not require the User's consent;
• Third Party Analytical Cookies, similar to technical cookies as tools have been adopted that reduce the identifying power of cookies (by masking significant portions of the IP address) and, the third party does not cross the information collected with others already has.
• Profiling cookies.
Specifically, in addition to what was previously indicated, we point out that the website borsalinocity.it uses:
cookies These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website: these are cookies that are used to browse or provide a service requested by the User; they are not used for other purposes and are installed directly by the data controller. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
Third-party analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies
Third-party analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies
In general, beyond the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform Users that, in addition to the safeguards required by current legislation, any options are available to browse without cookies, such as:
• Block third-party cookies : third-party cookies are not generally essential for browsing, so you can reject them by default , through special functions of your browser.
• Activate the Do Not Track option : the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation of browsers. Web sites designed to respect this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set to respect this option (discretionary).
• Activate the "anonymous browsing" mode: this function allows you to browse without leaving a trace in the navigation data browser. The sites will not remember the User, the pages that are visited will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet anyway, because it only serves not to keep browsing data in the browser, whereas navigation data will continue to be available to web site managers and connectivity providers.
• Delete cookies directly: there are special functions to do it in all browsers. Remember, however, that every time you connect to the Internet, new cookies are downloaded, so the deletion operation should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic cancellation of cookies.
For any further information on the topic of so-called "cookies", please consult the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
Moreover, to know how to limit, block and / or remove cookies set on your device, we recommend that you visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
previously mentioned, the User can manage his own cookie preferences
also through his browser. To know the type and version
of the browser you are using, it is advisable to click on "Help" in
the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the
necessary information. If you know the type and version
of your browser, just click on the link corresponding to the browser
you are using to access the cookie management page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
Finally, for more information on how to manage cookies, we recommend that you visit the following web pages:
http: //www.alla boutcookies.org
provided voluntarily by the User.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. In particular, it is specified that such processing may take place in relation to personal data provided freely by Users who send their information to the data controller through the contact details available on the websiteborsalinocity.it , quali, ad esempio, i recapiti e-mail aziendali, e/o compilando specifici moduli di raccolta informazioni presenti sul sito. Infatti, l'invio facoltativo, esplicito e volontario di posta elettronica agli indirizzi indicati su questo sito comporta la successiva acquisizione dell'indirizzo del mittente, necessario per la finalità di rispondere alle richieste, nonché degli eventuali altri dati personali inseriti nella missiva. Specifiche informative dettagliate sul trattamento dei dati, rese ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Reg. Ue 679/2016, sono riportate, di volta in volta, nelle pagine in cui sono presenti moduli per la raccolta dei dati del visitatore. Tali informative sono dirette a definire limiti, finalità e modalità del trattamento di ciascun modulo di raccolta dati e, ciascun visitatore potrà esprimere liberamente il proprio consenso ed autorizzare la raccolta dei dati ed il successivo utilizzo.
It should be noted that, in no section of the site, nor for access to any functionality of the site, the assignment of " special categories of personal data " and / or " personal data relating to criminal convictions and crimes " is requested , as defined art. 9 and 10 of the EU Reg. 679/2016: should the User spontaneously send information to the data controller of the aforementioned type, the data controller will process such data in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (Reg. EU 679/2016) and within the limits of what is strictly necessary in relation to the requests made by the interested User.
general, as regards the
data provided voluntarily by the User , we wish to
inform Users that the EU
Reg. 679/2016 and the Legislative Decree
196/2003 as compatible provide for the protection of individuals
with regard to the processing of personal data . According
to this legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of
correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting
Pursuant to the aforementioned article 14 of the EU Reg. 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 as compatible, we therefore provide you with the following information:
a) The processing that the Data Controller may carry out will be carried out through an automated process and / or collection of paper documents
b) the User is free to provide his own information by sending it to the data controller via the contact details on the borsalinocity .itwebsite and / or by filling out specific information collection forms on the website; in the latter case, failure to provide certain data could, depending on the case, make it impossible to proceed with the activities requested by the User (for example, see "mandatory fields" marked with << * >> all ' internal information collection forms).
c) the User's personal data will be processed by subjects specifically appointed by the data controller as data controllers and / or by anyone acting under his authority and having access to personal data; these subjects will process your data only when necessary in relation to the purpose of the conferment and only in the performance of the tasks assigned to them by the data controller, undertaking to process only the data necessary for carrying out these tasks and to perform operations only necessary to carry out the same.
Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed to third parties only if this is strictly necessary to provide specific services or information requested by the User.
Finally, we point out that the data controller may use internal or external IT technicians for occasional maintenance, updating or assistance, in case of malfunction, of the website. No data deriving from the web service will, however, be communicated or disseminated outside the company.
The communications of data described above are strictly connected to normal business operations in the context of the management of the relationship and are strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data were provided;
c1 ) the Data Controller may transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization; in these cases the Owner undertakes to carry out the processing only in the presence of appropriate guarantees;
c2 ) in compliance with the Measure "Measures and measures prescribed to the holders of processing with electronic tools relating to the attributions of the functions of system administrator - 27 November 2008" (GU No. 300 of 24 December 2008) and related additions and amendments, the the data controller has appointed specific " System Administrators" who, as part of the performance of their functions, will have access, even indirectly, to services or systems that process or allow the processing of personal information.
c3 ) the data will not be disclosed to other third parties, if not asking you, in advance, your express consent.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
d) The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were provided; The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, after which, if not expressly confirmed by the interested party, will be deleted, save their transformation in an anonymous form.
e) The personal data provided will not be processed in order to implement an automated decision-making process (so-called profiling).
f) In the hypothesis in which the personal data provided must be processed for purposes other than those indicated above, the Data Controller will provide you with information on this different purpose and any other relevant information.
The Data Controller, taking into account the state of the art and the implementation costs as well as the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing both when determining the means of processing and at the time of processing itself (so-called risk analysis - accountability ), has put in place adequate technical and organizational measures, aimed at effectively implementing the data protection principles and integrating in the treatment the necessary guarantees in order to meet the requirements of EU Reg. 679/2016 and protect the rights of the data subject.
Data will be processed using methods and instruments that guarantee security (Article 24, 25 and 32 of the EU Reg. 679/2016) and will be carried out through an automated process and through non-automated means (paper archives), to which all the technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of safety appropriate to the risk, so as to ensure on a permanent basis, their confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services of treatment (by way of example but not exhaustive: controls both on assignment of tasks to the persons responsible for data processing and the classification of the data themselves, procedures, if sustainable, pseudonymisation and encryption, disaster recovery mechanisms , etc. ).
We inform you that the processing of data is based on the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) Reg. Ue 679/2016, and the User is free to provide its own information by sending it to the data controller through the contact details on the borsalinocity.itwebsite and / or by filling out specific information collection forms on the site; in the latter case, failure to provide certain data could, depending on the case, make it impossible to proceed with the activities requested by the User (for example, see "mandatory fields" marked with << * >> all ' internal information collection forms).
Form to be completed for the purchase of the DVD
The requested data will be used exclusively for the purpose of selling and shipping the DVD and for the production of the sales invoice. These data will never be provided to third parties not related to the sale except for the completion of the shipment and the invoice. The conservation of such data is done exclusively for tax purposes. The compilation of the form does not imply the user's profiling or the automatic subscription to newsletters or similar services. The mode of sale takes place exclusively through the use of email contacts that are used exclusively for the purpose for which they are provided. By entering the appropriate check mark in the purchase form you accept the processing of data for the sole purpose of purchasing the DVD.
Form to be completed for the purchase of the DVD
The data controller is: UnaFilm Srl, with registered office in Via San Francesco da Paola 10 / bis, in Turin 10123 (TO), VAT number 09348740011
Pursuant to art. 28 of the REG. UE 679/2016, the Data Controller may use third parties that process data on their behalf and formally appointed by them as data controllers. The complete and updated list of data processors appointed is available ......
Pursuant to art. 29 of the REG. UE 679/2016, the Data Controller may use anyone acting under his authority and / or the appointed manager; these subjects will be duly instructed.
The Data Controller has not designated the DPO (Article 37 EU Reg. 679/2016 and WP Guidelines Article 29 of 13.12.2016), as an unnecessary figure within the structure, given that the characteristics of the treatments do not fall in the cases referred to in the aforementioned Article 37.
The Data Controller also informs that:
g) the interested party has the right to ask the Owner to access their personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their treatment in addition to the right to data portability (Article 15 , Article 16, Article 17, Article 18, Article 20 of the EU Regulation 679/2016); with the exercise of the right of access, the interested party has the right to obtain from the holder confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him, while the exercise of the right to portability allows the interested party to obtain from the data controller personal data in a structured format, in common and legible use, or the transfer of such data from the original data controller to another (see WP 242 of 13.12.
h) the data subject has the right, in the event that the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (a) or on Article 9 (2) (a), to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
i) the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
j) the interested party has the right to become aware, by the Owner, that he / she must do so without justified delay, of a breach of personal data which could present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals ( Article 34 EU REGULATION 679/2016).
The full text of the articles of the REG. UE 679/2016 related to your rights (articles from 15 to 23 inclusive) are available at any time at the following link on the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data:
or, alternatively, you will be provided by the Owner at your request, sending a communication to the addresses previously indicated.
3. CHANGES TO THE "PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY" DOCUMENT
The owner of the data processing reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy & Cookies Policy, at any time, by giving publicity to Users on this page. Therefore, we pray Users to frequently consult this page, taking as reference the date of last modification indicated at the bottom.
Against any updates or changes to this document, Users will be placed in a position to understand and evaluate the changes made, by comparing the different versions of the information that may have occurred over time, as the previous versions of the document will still be available for consultation Users on the website.
In case of non-acceptance of the changes made to this privacy statement, the User is required to cease using this website and to request the data controller to delete their personal data by sending a specific communication to the data controller, at the addresses previously indicated
Unless otherwise specified, this Privacy & Cookies Policy will continue to apply to personal data collected until then.
In case of questions, comments and requests relating to this privacy statement, please contact us at the following address:
In any case, we invite Users to report any difficulties encountered in viewing this Privacy & Cookies Policy, in order to be able, if necessary, to provide alternative methods of information.
Date of last modification 30 May 2018
Copyright of images and texts
The photos, texts and information contained on the site are exclusive or partial property of UnaFilm Srl and must not be copied or downloaded and / or used for other purposes and / or other websites or any other type of publication unless previously communicated and authorized by UnaFilm Srl. The violation of this rule will be prosecuted according to the law. The texts and indications provided on this site are to be considered informative. The holder declines all responsibility for any involuntary errors or omissions or for the unused use of the information provided. The logos and names of companies not directly attributable to UnaFilm Srl are granted for the exclusive purpose of information and therefore remain the exclusive property of the legitimate owners.